Get ready to plan your dream trip to Jordan. At Step into Jordan, we are here to help you plan every aspect of your trip to Jordan. Whether it is local knowledge or a tourist perspective, you will find it on this website. For the last 5 years, we have helped countless people plan a trip to Jordan and we are eager to help you plan your trip as well! No question is too small, we love talking about Jordan!
At Step into Jordan you will find detailed Itineraries, tips for booking a tour guide or driver (or both), easy-to-understand transportation options, tips for families, and hotel recommendations.
Check out the latest posts on the blog:
- What is the currency of Jordan and helpful tips about Money in JordanIf you are planning a trip to Jordan, you are likely wondering about the currency in Jordan. You will find everything you need to know in this post. Jordan can be a surprisingly expensive country, depending on where you come from. It is definitely a lot more expensive than its neighbors Egypt and Turkey. The […]
- Jordan with Kidshow to plan a trip to jordan with kids facts to know when visiting jordan with kids itinerary Safety in Jordan with Kids Overall, Jordan is safe and welcoming to tourists. Common sense goes a long way, whether home or abroad. Pickpocketing is rare and tourist scams are not common practice. Have a read of […]
- Where to Stay in Jordan Your Guide to the Best Hotels in JordanThere are a few things to take into account when you are planning where to stay in Jordan. A lot of that has to do with your itinerary. But once you know where you want to go, this guide to the best hotels in Jordan will help you choose where you want to stay! This […]
- Amman with KidsThere are plenty of things to do in Amman to experience authentic life in Jordan. Whether you have a quick visit, or plan to base your family in Amman for some time, there are lots of things to do.Of course you need to visit the highlights, the Citadel, Roman Theatre and enjoy a restaurant in […]
- What to Wear in Egypt Packing List for Women, Men, and ChildrenAre you wondering what to wear in Egypt? If so, you are in the right place! Whatever month you plan to visit, whether spring, fall, summer or winter, this Egypt packing list and guide to what to wear has women, men and children taken into account! Egypt is a fascinating place, and can also be […]
- The Best Dead Sea Hotels Resorts Jordan | 4 & 5 Star HotelsA visit to the Dead Sea in Jordan is one of the top things to do in the Kingdom. It is located just 45 minutes by car from Amman and it is possible to do as a day trip from Amman. However, it is well worth allowing at least one night at the Dead Sea. […]