Get ready to plan your dream trip to Jordan. At Step into Jordan, we are here to help you plan every aspect of your trip to Jordan. Whether it is local knowledge or a tourist perspective, you will find it on this website. For the last 5 years, we have helped countless people plan a trip to Jordan and we are eager to help you plan your trip as well! No question is too small, we love talking about Jordan!
At Step into Jordan you will find detailed Itineraries, tips for booking a tour guide or driver (or both), easy-to-understand transportation options, tips for families, and hotel recommendations.
Check out the latest posts on the blog:
- Iraq Visa on ArrivalIraq used to be one of the most closed-off countries in the world. With sanctions in the 1990s and then the American invasion in 2003 it has been through some tumultuous times in the last few decades. However, in the last 3 years, things have been slowly changing. The younger population has taken a keen […]
- Jordan VisaWondering if you can get a Jordan Visa on arrival? Jordan offers visas on arrival for quite a few countries. I have listed them below. Ensure you consult the official government websites to ensure this information has not changed. Most of these countries require visitors to pay JD40 for the visa on arrival to Jordan. […]
- Jordan PassThe Jordan Pass includes entry to 40 sites as well as a visitor visa to Jordan. In addition to Petra, it includes access to other World Heritage Sites in Jordan including Wadi Rum, and Qasr Amra. It also includes entry to the Amman Citadel and the Roman Theatre in Amman. Visitors can also visit Kerak […]
- What is the currency of Jordan and helpful Tips about Money in JordanIf you are planning a trip to Jordan, you are likely wondering about the currency in Jordan. You will find everything you need to know in this post. Jordan can be a surprisingly expensive country, depending on where you come from. It is definitely a lot more expensive than its neighbors Egypt and Turkey. The […]
- Jordan with Kidshow to plan a trip to jordan with kids facts to know when visiting jordan with kids itinerary Safety in Jordan with Kids Overall, Jordan is safe and welcoming to tourists. Common sense goes a long way, whether home or abroad. Pickpocketing is rare and tourist scams are not common practice. Have a read of […]
- Where to Stay in Jordan Your Guide to the Best Hotels in JordanThere are a few things to take into account when you are planning where to stay in Jordan. A lot of that has to do with your itinerary. But once you know where you want to go, this guide to the best hotels in Jordan will help you choose where you want to stay! This […]